- Experience a real countryside of Hue by motorbike.
- Interact with local people.
- Have a lot of fun with local people.
- See the real, everyday life of local people through the motorbike ways..
- Say Hello and Hi-Five with local children.
- Learn how to make Conical hat and incense sticks.
- Tu Hieu Pagoda with Eunuch’s tombs.
- American and French Bunker Hill for Sunset photos.
- 1.00pm:You will be picked up at a hotel in the city center. We will brief you on the important information for your safety and have demonstrations on how to securely sit on the motorbikes.
- We will be ready to head out on the motorbike tour to explore the countryside within 30 minutes.
- During the bike tour, you will have many opportunities to capture countryside pictures along the way, including: farmers in the rice fields, big heaps of rice stacks at the local houses, family temples, buffalos, and more.
- Once we arrive at the village, you will have an opportunity to take Thanh Toan Village pictures of the Covered Bridge, similar to the Japanese Covered Bridge in Hoi An. This is at Thanh Toan Village, the oldest one in our city. We will also visit the Traditional Farming Museum, where you will learn more about the traditional tools of rice farmers in Vietnam.
- We will continue our bike tour to visit a local family, Ms. Thuy, a disabled conical hat maker who was born during the Vietnam War. Not only will she teachs us how to make a Vietnamese Conical Hat, but she will also share her war-related stories.
- Next, our drivers will take you to visit a typical king tomb, where our local tour guide will inform you about the royal life of Nguyen Kings from 1802-1945.
- Our tour will continue to visit the Tiger Colosseum Relic, similar to the Rome Colosseum.
- We will head to Tu Hieu Pagoda with the Eunuch’s Tombs, a very peaceful, beautiful and special place for visiting and photo.
- You will have a chance to visit many favorite attractions, like the incense stick making village.
- Last stop is a French and American bunkers on a hill, giving you an unforgettable view and photo taking opportunity of the Perfume River’s Panorama and capture an amazing sunset photo before heading back to the hotel.
- Accident Insurance
- Free pick up and drop off in the city
- An experience english tour guide with license.
- Motorbike, driver and fuel
- High quality helmet
- Bottle of water and wet tissue
- Rain Poncho if needed
- Indicated sight tickets.