From $80 per person.
1 person $110
2 people $95 per person
3 people $85 per person
4 people $80 per person
5+people$75 per person
- Amazing Motorbike Trip with private tour.
- Enjoy the real Vietnam on motorbike from Hue-Hoi An.
- Ancient Champa Tower for their Culture.
- Ghost City for more Vietnamese Culture
- Great view Top Hill Pagoda.
- Coastline of Lagoon.
- Elephant Spring for Dry Season.Phu Gia Pass.
- Lang Co Beach.
- Hai Van Pass “Top Gear” with US bunkers.
- China Beach.
- Great Fun and very Exciting on the Motorbike.
- See the day-to-day life of local people through the motorbike tour.
- Interaction with the Nature on Motorbike tour.
- Tour starts at 7:30 am: where we will meet to pick you up at a hotel in Hue city center.
- Or Hoi An City for Hoi An to Hue.
- Our riders will handle your bags to the bikes for a long and great motorbike Journey.
- Once we ready for the motorbike tour, We are heading to Hoi An with first stop Fish Sauce Making Village on the way.
- Visiting Champa Tower over thousand years old for understading Cham Culture.
- Riding to Ghost City the luxury second palaces in the other World.
- Kick off the motorbike for Walking up Top Hill Mountain for Morning pictures or Sunset pictures(For Hoi An to Hue).
- Visiting Tu Hien Gateway of Lagoon and Ocean.
- Next is Elephant Spring for photo, relaxing and swimming(We would skip Elephant Spring in the wet season due to your Safety)
- You will have the chance to take stunning Pictures stops on Phu Gia Pass for Enjoying Lang Co Peninsula.
- Next is Lang Co Beach a very beautiful beach in the center part of Vietnam.
- Having great Seafood lunch.
- Get through Hai Van Pass “Top Gear” or Sea Cloud Pass is the most highlight of motorbike adventure.
- End the tour after we take you to your stay in Hoi An City.
- Motorbike Insurance.
- Free pick up and drop off in the city
- English speaking guide.
- Experienced motorbike drivers and fuel.
- Luggages Transfer by mini Bus.
- High quality helmet.
- All drinks: Water, coffee and Beer.
- Great lunch at local site..
- Rain Poncho if needed.
- All Indicated sight tickets.