From $52 per person
1 person $92 per person
2 people $72 per person
3-4 people $62 per person
5+people $ 52 per person
- Local Art Painting Process.
- Taking photos the local beautiful sites by motorbike.
- Enjoy great local coffee.
- Discover the different Architectures of many Nguyen King’ Tombs.
- Understand the different periods of Nguyen Kings.
- Have a lot of fun with local people on motorbike.
- Say Hello, do Hi-Five with local children there
- Flexible Times: Motorbike drivers and tour guides will pick you up at a hotel in the city center. We will brief the itinerary and important safety information, as well as offer a demonstration on motorbike safety.
- We will enjoy delicious, local coffee before jumping on our bikes to see the many beautiful sites.
- First, we will head to Bronze Casting Village for taking photo and then visit a Traditional Silk Art Painting Family. It is great for us to learn how can they make i
- We will head to the Gia Long King Tomb, which belongs to the founder of the Nguyen Dynasty. This is the most scenic and impressive tomb with a natural landscape of boundless mountains, pine forests, and paths among grass and wildflowers.
- Our motorbike journey continues to visit the Minh Mang King Tomb, the best Feng Shui in Hue, as the King took quite a long time to discover this location. You will learn many interesting stories of this King.
- Gia Long and Minh Mang King Tombs follow classic architectures, while the Khai Dinh Tomb displays unique European Architecture. This is the smallest tomb, but it took the longest time to complete.
- Our tour will close with a visit the last King Tomb, Dong Khanh’s Tomb, which was built from the late 19th century to the early 20th century.
- Our motorbike drivers will pick up for being back to the hotel.
- Accident motorbike Insurance.
- Free pick up and drop off in the city
- An Art Painting for souvenir.
- Local Coffee.
- Local lunch.
- Four famous Royal King Tombs.
- An experience English tour guide with license.
- Motorbike, driver and fuel or Car.
- High quality helmet
- Bottle of water and wet tissue
- Rain Poncho if needed
- All entry tickets.
- Rain Poncho if needed.