- Experience great Hue cuisine on the back of motorbike.
- Great tour with small group size 2-7 passengers.
- Enjoy the scenic ride on outskirts of Hue.
- Getting to 7 different locations with 14 food items.
- Get through Vegie Market.
- Enjoy the daily life of local people inside and outside Citadel.
- Learn how to pronounce the names and the meaning of local foods.
- Learn the local Food Culture and History.
- Experiencing local foods with the host.
- Having Fun and exciting motorbike journey.
- Exploring the places not toursisty.
- Say “hi” to and high-five local people.
- 9.30 am for Morning Tour
- 4.30 pm for Night Tour: where we will meet to pick you up at a hotel in the city center.
- We will brief you on the important information for your safety and offer demonstrations on how to safely sit on the back of motorbikes.
- We will begin our foodie motorbike tour to Trang Tien Bridge for getting through Vegie Market wirh many beautiful pictures.
- Heading to the alley for first stop Vietnamese Coffee. It is very calm and unique location for out chatting about the food tour plan.
- Hop on the motorbike for a photo stop where you will see the daily lives of locals inside and outside the Citadel.
- Next is Banh Khoai -Hue Pancake and Nem Lui-Grilled Pork Rolled with rice papers. Our tour guide will explain the story about those food.
- Enjoy 20 minutes on Motorbike journey to A Local Family in Kim Long who make Banh Loc-Filter Tapioca Dumpling, Banh Beo-Small steamed rice dumpling with shrimps, Nam-Steamed Flat Rice Dumplings and Ram It-Sticky Rice Dumpling on fried Dumplings, the host will show you how to make it and then your experience. Enjoy great samples there.
- Say goodbye a lovely family to Banh Uot-Hue Wet Rice Papers and Bun –Hue Vermicelli with BBQ Pork.
- Taking relax in front of Imperial City for little Walking and Photos.
- Our drivers will take you a hidden Place for Hue Local Beer with local snacks say cheers in Vietnamese DZO for having great fun and enjoy beautiful secenery on Perfume River.
- Last stop will be our Dersert Che-Sweet Soup do not miss when you are in Hue.
- We will head back to the hotel where we started.
- Motorbike Insurance
- Pick up and drop off in the city
- Tasting and enjoying all food items.
- Food Hygiene and safety.
- All drinks:Water, Fresh Green Tea, Soft drink and Beers.
- An experience english tour guide.
- A lot of fun and photos.
- Experienced motorbike driver and fuel.
- High quality helmet.
- Rain Poncho if needed
- Entrance Fee.